Spring design

The Wet Poem

The Jailbird Poet welcomes you to the blog pages. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Broomsticks and blogs

Merry Meet All,

Here we are, in mid-January. I hope you're all keeping warm against the cold. Imbolg is fast approaching and the early promise of spring will emerge. That is the time to honor Brighid, when the ewes first start lactating their milk and the energies below the earth begin to stir. It is a time of hope and promise.

Before Imbolg arrives, this is a good time to purge and get rid of all that stuff that accumulated and you know you don't really want. There was a fire on this New Year's Eve. I donated a bag of my possessions to a local store Morrigan LeFay's mystical gifts to help the people out. It felt good to do and makes more room for new things. I donated my unwanted clothing to Value Village. I have always donated to a cause and it's good to help others.

I have a rainbow prism that hangs at my window. Today the sun shines so strong that rainbows are cast around my room. Today's moon is in Scorpio and the sun is in Capricorn. Monday is ruled by the moon. The daily magical influences are peace, healing, psychic awareness. The colors for today are gray, lavender, silver, white and
ivory.

No comments: